Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Updates....

I've been super stressed lately, no time for blogging. I had two exams in the past week and the results I got have really kicked my ass in gear for school because up until this point I was not giving a shit. I've also been sick for what seems like the past two weeks, but good news, I'm pretty much all better now.

Also good news, I've finally gotten a nuke in Modern Warfare 2. Domination, Skidrow. It started off as 2 v 2 until one guy on the other team left (they were winning and I only had 3 kills but whatever). I pretty much stayed holed up in the building near the C flag with claymores and a silenced weapon. Honestly, I was just playing for fun to let off some steam before going to bed and I got into a groove once a bunch of people joined the game. Got my harrier strike which got me exactly 0 kills but my Chopper Gunner was golden, I must have gotten at least 8 right there. Near the end I was sure I'd get killed but I managed to move around and get some lucky melee kills. When I was at 23, I couldn't find anyone for a really long time and the game was about to end when some unlucky bastard walked out into the courtyard. Easy kill. Afterwards the other team were b*tching (of course) but I really didn't care. They had just gotten owned and they knew it.

More GameStop updates later this week, we just had a district meeting about the new power up cards (fun fun fun).

No comments: