Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things You Shouldn't Say to a Gamestop Employee

"So do you really play video games or do you just work here?"

I get asked this question every other day, usually by some older guy being creepy. First off, why would you care? And second, do you go around asking everyone you see if they "just work here". No you probably don't so I'm guessing you asked me because you still think video games are for boys so what the hell is a girl doing here?! It must be because of the awesome pay and the great work conditions. Yeah, that's it.

I will usually roll my eyes a little (just enough that you notice) and say: Trust me if I didn't like video games, I would not work here (because I have to deal with idiots like you all day!!). Most people get the hint and shut up and if they don't I will usually walk away.

No comments: