Thursday, November 11, 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops



I love love love it when a big game is about to be released. It allows me to have numbers like this:



To put that into perspective, normally a 20%-25% reserve percentage is considered very good. And to be fair I ended the day at 242% but 350% was the high point.

I clocked out around 10 o'clock and headed over to my other store to pick up my copy. There were a bunch of people dressed up, there was even a guy in a ghillie suit. He got to cut to the front of the line (after me :D). I really regret not getting any pictures.

So far I'm at level 38 online and I really like it. It's a VERY nice change from Modern Warfare 2, which to me has gotten stale lately. I love that you can do splitscreen online, the COD points/wager system, zombies and pretty much all the little things they've added like the ability to create your own emblem and to carve your clan tag and emblem into your weapons. You can even give your guy face paint. I'm a total sucker for customization.

I played three levels of the campaign and while I'm a little confused as to what's going on, it's super high energy and frantic and ridiculously fun. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty level to run through the game recklessly and I'll replay later for all the rest of the trophies.

No comments: